Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

been up since five...

diggin in the garden... its so much easier to do when there is no sun... i have one and a half more rows to do and one row along the fence... let me go take some pictures real quick to add to this post.

my four oclock plants in the front yard.
my garden... its coming along
my garden.. notice the orange tree on the side.. i am going to plant more fruit tree along that side.. to add some privacy.
my pea and bean poles i cut this morning.. hard work that was!!!

I am going to add a planting schedule here as soon as i get time to figure one out!! lol

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I am so impressed with the size of your backyard. I know you will have a wonderful garden with that big plot. Good luck my Dear Linda. You also have the perfect climate there.
    And I am so impressed with your blog that I too have decided to try to do a blog. You have inspired me for sure.

    ReplyDelete